Want to know what my go-to beauty items are? Well…here they are.
1. I have naturally curly hair and this summer, I have been letting my hair go natural. I use this mousse by TRESemme, and I love it! I can’t believe it discovered it when I was 22 (it sure would have saved me through junior and high school). It can be found at any grocery store or drugstore for about $4.35.
2. I will tell you a little secret. I don’t wear lipstick or colored lip gloss. Instead, I use Smith’s Rosebud Salve. It used to come in a small blue tin, but now I love this squeezable tube. It keeps my lips shiny without the stickiness. You can get the lip gloss at Sephora for $6.
3. I use this eye cream right when I wake up (before I apply makeup) and before I go to bed. It reduces the appearance of puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles under the eyes. It is so light and airy. It is $29 at Clinique.com or at any department store where Clinique is sold.
4. For the days I skip washing my hair, I use this dry shampoo by TRESemme. It removes unwanted oil from your hair. It can be found at any drugstore or grocery store for around $5.50.
5. I received this solid perfume stick as a gift, and I love it. The scent is sweet, but very light. I don’t like strong perfume, so this is perfect. It is also easy to carry around. The solid perfume stick is $10 at Anthropol0gie.
6. This body powder by Prada smells so great. I also got this as a gift. I feel so feminine putting on this powder every morning. The powder is $62 at Neiman Marcus.
7. If I ever get a blemish, I use Clean and Clear Persa-gel 10. It is a fast acting treatment that clears every pimple. I always carry it in my makeup bag. It can be found at any drugstore or grocery store for around $6.49.
8. Instead of using body lotion, I use body oil. My favorite is Neutrogena’s body oil with sesame seeds. It is so much lighter than lotion, and the scent is not as strong. A big bottle of oil can be found at any grocery store or drugstore for $15.99.