Gold jewelry is one of the hottest trends of this fall. Don’t believe me? Then check out all of the magazines, runway shows, and the other fashion blogs. Gold jewelry is just so much fun to wear and it brightens any outfit. Just a touch or two of gold is all you need to sport a classic and sophisticated look. Still not convienced? Then ask the Greek Gods and Goddesses that adore this precious metal.
1. This gold cuff by Emily Elizabeth. It is such a classic. It is $75 at MaxandChloe.com.
2. I would love to see this Banana Republic necklace paired with a blazer and jeans for a night on the town. It is $45.
3. Alexis Bittar is one of my favorite jewelry designers, and I love this ring in particular. So sleek! It is $154 at ShopBop.com.
4.Walk like an Egyptian with these fabulous earrings. They are $48 at Anthropologie.com.
5. How fun is this bonefish necklace. It definitely adds a sense of humor to any outfit. It is a steal for $3.80 at Forever21.com.
6. If you really want to go out with a bang and splurge, then go for these gorgeous Marco Bicego earrings. They are $1,500 for Saks.com.
7. Who knew a shoe designer could make great jewelry too! I love Vince Camuto’s new jewelry line. This double studded cuff is $55 at Belk.com.